center

Sunday, July 19, 2009

My First Entry


     Well, there is  a first for everything so here I go. I have been reading your blogs and have been inspired again to do some of the things I love the most. I LUV  to give something old a new life. My world has changed temporarily and I have to give it a new life too. I have taken the time to find and hunt for the treasures that make me happy. I frequent the local Goodwill's and Thrift Shops in town. 
      I found something so exciting I almost wet my pants. I have been looking for a small chandelier for my spare bathroom ( I refer to this bathroom as the "Boyz" bathroom, I will fill you in later). Anyway I went to my local Thrift Shop and as I was poking around for treasures and I spotted a big box with a chandelier peeking out. I asked the salesman how much it was and he said $10.00  but 1/2 off. "Please can you put this in my cart?" I said as fast as I could. I really didn't know what I was getting but from what I was able to  see I knew It was worth more then $5.00. 
This is what I was able to see.
When I got home I reached into the box and found directions and a small box full of crystals. They were all labeled to where the were suppose to go. 

I looked it up online and only could find one closest to this one and it is worth around $600. I almost wet my pants. 
It is too big to hang in the Boyz bathroom but it will be beautiful hanging over my bed in the Master bedroom. 
I'm not a brass kind of gal so it will be black.

                                                           

I will keep you posted on the progress on my new Gem!


  100_1499.JPG.jpgThanks for joining me.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin