center

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Studio Before and After the clean up.

I like to create all sorts of things. I enjoy knitting, sewing, painting, paper projects, scrapbooking, you name I probably have a tool, or gadget to do most anything. I have a wonderful spare room in my house that is my "Studio". Sometimes it's difficult to go in there and be inspired cause most of the time it looks like this.
I always have something going on. Some thrift shop treasure that needs fixing, that gets put in here until it has a new life......

These are some of the supplies for my dog collars that I make.
Check them out HERE


A knitting project is always found out somewhere.

When it get's like this, it is not very inspiring. Time to clean up and PURGE...

This is the Before remember that K????
This closet has a mind of it's own.

       
My other work table 
Ok Now I will show you when it's all clean.

Ta Da


After
 remember the Before


My Yarn cabinet




This cabinet (below) use to be a work bench out in the garage. It had a  table attached that would fold down flat. I took that off and put this old table I painted years ago in it's place. Now that is my cutting table. But wait you have to see inside.
Say Open Says Me.....

It has glues, heat gun,  some tools, rulers stencils  and alot of  scrapbook stuff.

I love that it is all at easy reach and I just have to close the door. That is the best way to clean don't ya think. Close the door, DONE!
This is the after in the closet. It doesn't look that different.  But to the left in the closet is my hot water heater.  So guess how this got cleaned out? Yep! I needed a new Hot water heater.  I had to take all this crap  wonderful supplies out and put back in.


That brightly painted dresser was found on the side of the road. I haven't painted it cause it is in the closet with wrapping supplies in it and no one sees it but me. It works great, Tissue paper in one drawer, gift bags are sorted by size, bows and ribbons are in the small drawers. And it comes in handy to hold knitting projects. Another close the door and DONE!

I hope you have enjoyed my Studio. Come on over anytime and let's do a project.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin