center

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Look at this Beauty

I am the luckiest girl eeeevvvveeerrr!!!
My sister made this BEAUTY for ME.
Check out how pretty it is. 
But don't look at the white walls. I have been waiting until the quilt was done. 
I need some new shams and bed skirt but I couldn't wait to show everyone.

Now I have to get busy and make this room complete. New to me furniture, paint job, and some extra fabric touches.
I told you I was the luckiest girl ever! Thank You Carie tons of bunches!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so good in your room. I think I'm the lucky one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, it's gorgeous! I've been hearing all about it, so I was eager to see the finished quilt. You are both very lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin