center

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This is what I've been up to you.....

Fall has come and gone and now it is winter. I am getting ready for the holidays, I think tomorrow I will decorate the house for Christmas. 
I went for my last camp trip of the year and it was Brrrrr cold!!
                                       This is where Henry wanted to be the whole weekend.

I made this little tote thingy for Susan's Birthday. It is a great scrapbook companion. Lots of fun pockets for your supplies.
Susan's 
 Mine is the cherry one of course. 
      

  We did go for a walk in the bitter cold. It was great to get the blood moving. We all played games and watched some movies.  
I did do some knitting, I started a dog sweater for Belle (Susan's dog). She was freezing. I finished it after the camp trip, it's a good thing cause if froze when we got home. Actually it tried to snow on my way home.  
My frozen hose. 18 degrees YIKES! 
Now that it is cold and frozen it's time to park Marge for the winter. I will be looking forward to our next trip. It will have to wait until next year. 
Thanks Marge for all the fun trips this year!

Now get busy with Christmas decorations and some shopping. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin