center

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lovin' my spray paint today

I have spray painted so much that I can still smell it on me. I looked like I had a black mustache. These are some of my fun treasures I have been working on today.Before

 After

Can you tell I LOVE Cherries. 

Then I went Garage sale-ing with my sister on Saturday and I found these funny little Folk Art wall hangings. I had to have them $2.00 for both, SOLD!  They have little animals in the trees look closely very cute.

I couldn't leave them that color although it wasn't that bad. But this is how they turned out and they are hanging in my eating area.
            


When I was garage sale-ing I also found a little brass chandelier that I thought will look good in the Boyz bathroom Look at the before and after below.

  Before    After

I will try and get it hung this weekend. I will show you how that looks when that is done.

See the Fork in the background of the next picture?   
It had a whole in it that I think a spoon was attached to it. I only could find the fork at GW. I spruced up the paint on it and added a glass knob and hung it in my kitchen. Maybe I'll hang a cute Apron on it.... 



I had a great day playing with some more of my great finds.
Have a treasure filled weekend.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin