center

Saturday, November 21, 2009

SYTYCD

Ok for all you " So You Think You Can Dance" fans. I went and saw there performance last night here in Portland. OMG the Talent
I was just in AHHH over how much they have all grown in their talent
I believe that Evan has grown the most. I really was able to appreciate his strength and Talent.
(Randi and Evan)



BUT......Get a load of this BODY!


Brandon is Amazing!!!



This is Evan, Brandon and Ade.

.
Do you remember this routing with Brandon and Janette it was really good too.



I really had a great time and wanted to share with you all.
I think Ade was checking to see if his fly was zipped up. Fast costume change...

Great time had by all.

See ya

1 comment:

  1. Great pics. It was truely amazing to see them live. So talented!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin