center

Sunday, September 27, 2009

TA DA

Yeah It's Done! Between my Neighbor, my sister, my brother and I got "The Chandelier" is HUNG.
Just a recap on this special Gem.... I bought this Schonbeck chandelier at a Thrift shop for $5.00. worth about $500.00 according to the manufacturer. I added 2 cans of spray paint $7.00 each, rewired it so it has a plug about $20.00. Added light bulbs $10.00. So, for about $50.00 I have a new Beauty handing in my bedroom.
PA POW!!!!!
I Just Love It

My sister is making me a quilt to go on my bed too. When that is done I will decide on a color to paint my room. But for now I am just going to enjoy my new Gem.

2 comments:

  1. It looks AWESOME!! I like it even better in black! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous chandy! Just loving it....
    Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you for the link party on the 16th. :O)
    peace.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin