center

Thursday, November 12, 2009

WOW time flies.....

It's been awhile again. This time it's because I had shoulder surgery on my right side. Yes I am right handed. The recovery has been slow but I'm doing better every day.
I wanted to share with you that I have opened a Etsy shop!!!
YIPPY I finally stopped procrastinating and did the big plunge. ( whew) So far so good.
This is how you can find it click HERE. I hope that worked (my fingers are crossed)
I have been making Dog Collars from men's neck ties. Say What? you ask. Well you got to go check it out. If you have never heard of Etsy.com it is an online store to sell Handmade items.
These are some of what I have done
I have more to come so keep checking back to see what's new.
Thank you for looking in
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin