center

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Meet Marge

I don't think I have introduced you to my Marge. She is an '86 Toyota, New Horizon that I bought earlier this year.

She was a project I worked on this summer. She isn't done being Funk-i-fied yet but I thought it's about time I shared her with you. I have enjoyed her very much. We have gone on some fun short adventures. I will probably paint the inside next year when my shoulder is all better. Marge got her name from a combination of a friend and her future . Her full name is "Large Marge the Party Barge".
This is her Before and Nows ....... and still in progress......
Before
Now

Top Bunk
Before
Ella loves to go in Marge too.
Now

I just love this owl fabric. So I made some curtains for the top bunk. The pillow I made with some felt and sewed it onto a pillow case that I got from Goodwill.

Joey (my cat) has assumed the camping position.


I found some small quilts and I made some slip covers for the dinette.



I got this cute striped fabric at a garage sale for $2.00 So I covered the valances on all the windows.



I took some scrapbooking paper and decoupage it onto the table. Then I put a clear coat of polyurethane on top to protect it.
Henry loves to go in Marge. He is the best copilot.


My brother and I put new carpet in. It was free from a Hotel reno.
This is the bathroomit has a small shower and toilet, it's perfect.
I am always on the hunt for some fun stuff to put in Marge.
She is our home away from home.
I take my music, my laptop and play movies. I take along some knitting, needle felting, some paints........ what ever fits in a small carryon suitcase.
Who knows where we will be next. We may come knockin' on your door.
Cindy

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin