center

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oregon is the place to be

You just never know what the weather will be like from one day to the next in Oregon. Last week it was 13 degrees and today the morning looked like this.

I looks like Fall

But as you can see the street is very wet. It has been pouring, pouring, pouring rain. I didn't want to take pictures of that. You get the picture.

I few Christmas shots of my little place





Henry went and saw Santa. We took the light rail (MAX) to get down town. We heard that Santa was going to be at the Hotel Vintage Plaza a pet friendly hotel. So Henry put on his Santa suit and away we went.



Ella ( my Niece) was Santa's helper at the Hotel Vintage Plaza


Ella also helped Annie my Mom's Dog



Now if we can keep the chocolates away from these Fur babies we will all be doing great.
We had a bit of a mishap yesterday but I think we are all fairing ok.
Oregon is the place to be!
Merry Christmas
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. So festive. I like how all you're men are all in line, waiting....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin