center

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Making some New Dapper Duds

Making these dog collars have been a great learning experience. I bid on 60 Vintage men's ties on Ebay. My bid was low but the shipping costs were out of this world. When I received them they were so YUKKY!!! I got someones Vintage coodies too. I kept 5 and washed the heck out of them. I trashed the rest of them. The seller did give me my money back and told me to just keep them. That was nice I guess. It was the least she could do.
This is after I went through them at the washing machine. I threw some in the wash to see if they would come clean.
I kept 5 out of 60+.

It's ok though cause this is what my studio looks like.

Monte is excited to get his new Dapper Duds.


Here are some in the pressing stage.

Everyone has to get a piece of the action.
Joey didn't want them to fall out of the suitcase so this is his effort to help. I can never turn down a helping paw.

I have some new ones on my Esty store. Come on over and check it out.
Here are some new ones.

Thanks for looking.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin