center

Sunday, January 10, 2010

1st Voyage of the Year

I decided it was time to take Marge out again. It has been since September, I think was the last time I took her for a spin. This would be the 1st time I have taken her out since my shoulder surgery.
So I gathered up my boots and jacket and LOTS of knitting projects. I brought along my trusty companions, I couldn't leave them home.
This is Joey. He enjoys taking trips in Marge. The travel part spooks him but once we land he is a "Happy Camper".
Then here is Henry......
Henry is going bonkers because all around us are Bunny Rabbits. We go for a walk and he wants to hunt rabbits. With all the training I do you can't take the "Ratter" out of a terrier.
We rolled in along the Oregon Coast, Pacific City on Friday and it poured down rain the entire drive and through out the night. When I woke up Saturday it was mild and wonderful. So out to beach we went.



I would die if I went up the sand dune, But I did go up and down this one several times to get my blood moving.

Henry did his fair share of excercise...... That is one Happy Puppy.

King of the Beach!


He is my little poser. I just can't get enough of how cute he is.
Then it was time to go back put on a movie or listen to some podcasts and start on some knitting. So I pulled out some socks that I had started along time ago for my Brother Jim. I am determined to finish these!
almost done
This is what the kids did while I knitted.
We folded down the table and made it into a bed got out all our pillows and squishy blankets and snuggled up and watched a movie.
If you have not seen "Once" it is a MUST see. I watched it twice. Loved it.

Well, today we must pull out and head home. Just one more cup of coffee and then I will break"Camp".

I love camping when you can use the internet. That is my kind of Camping.......
Time to go..........

2 comments:

  1. You couldn't have picked a better January weekend. I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great. The picture of Henry flying down the dune is awesome. Made me smile big. Such a handsome boy. Makes me miss Hayley. :)

    Looks like you had an awesome time. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

    c

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin